Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You First

I baby people. I've always been a nurturer and a spoiler. I like spoiling people, making them feel special and giving them things that others don't. I like doing it because I know what it feels like not to get those things and not to feel important or be treated specially. I don't wish that loneliness and emptiness upon anyone, so I suppose I ultimately place others before myself, to an extent. It makes me happy to make them happy, but it almost always backfires. They come to expect it from me. They don't come to expect it because they are unappreciative; it's just human nature, and my actions encourage them to expect it. The real problem, however, lies in the fact that there is never anyone to spoil or baby me. I remain lonely and empty. 

1 comment:

  1. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete